Re: postgres on SuSE 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Prabu Subroto
Subject Re: postgres on SuSE 9.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear my friend, Scott...

It's solved... Thank you very...very much, my
friend...

I still have one question. I also have one station at
home with SuSE 8.2. Why this postgres from SuSE 8.2
does not have "pg_hba.conf"?
and how can I use pgaccess to access into the postgres
server?
And its "postgresql.conf" is also different as the one
from SuSE 9.2.

Thank you very much in advance.