Re: pg_class could not be found - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: pg_class could not be found
Date
Re: pg_class could not be found  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: pg_class could not be found  (zhicheng wang <wang_zc@yahoo.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
Sigh. Sorry, that tool really needs some TLC to get it working across
all the versions of PostgreSQL I don't have access to. It's looking for
pg_class and is assuming it's OID 1259 and trying to open that file.
Evidently it's failing.

You'd need to indicate the version of the database, maybe strace it to
see where it's going wrong.

Hope this helps,