Re: [SQL] SQL Spec Compliance Questions - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: [SQL] SQL Spec Compliance Questions
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I missed the first part of this question.
But perhaps I can explain the answer if I heard
the whole question. Both Illustra (postgres) and Informix
implemented typed tables.

--elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/