Re: New News Entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New News Entry
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert,

> thats my take as well.  I think we should put it up with some
> editorializing to emphasize the new postgresql support, and I will add it
> to the techdocs GUI page...   We can remove it from the main page in 1-2
> weeks after the next news item comes along.  Any objections?

Nope, except that we should send it back to the company for the re-write and
explain to them that the announcement needs to emphasize the new postgresql
support.   You shouldn't take up your time re-writing other people's press
releases.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions