Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 05:10:34PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In current (as of a couple hours ago) clean CVS tip sources, without any
> of my local changes, I'm getting a postmaster segfault when trying to
> connect to a non existant database.

Just to follow up, I no longer see this problem in CVS tip.  I don't
know if somebody fixed it on purpose, but my system is the same as
before and I can't reproduce the bug anymore.

"El hombre nunca sabe de lo que es capaz hasta que lo intenta" (C. Dickens)