Re: bitwise and/or aggregate functions? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Subject Re: bitwise and/or aggregate functions?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 12:39:08PM -0400, Neil Conway wrote:

> A copy that claims to "represent an almost indistinuishable delta on the
> actual SQL 2003 database standard" is available online here:
>
> http://www.wiscorp.com/sql/sql_2003_standard.zip

Those are PDFs AFAIR, not easily greppable ... do you have a text version,
or do you always look up things by looking at the TOC?  I'm not thrilled
with the idea of reading all 1500 pages of it ...

"El día que dejes de cambiar dejarás de vivir"