Re: Initdb fails - semctl invalid argument - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Mike G
Subject Re: Initdb fails - semctl invalid argument
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
7.4.2 on cygwin is not supported yet and won't be until cygwin version 1.5.10 is released some time this year from what
Iunderstand.  There was an earlier post from Jason Tishler I believe that outlined why 7.4.2 won't work with cygwin
1.5.9

If 7.4.1 doesn't have the same problem with shutting down unexpectedly as 7.4.1-3 does go with that one if you can't
waitfor 1.5.10 to be released.