Re: COPY command - CSV files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: COPY command - CSV files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 12:31:51AM +0200, Umberto Zappi wrote:
> Thanks to everybody has reply to my email.
> Stop immediatly my work in progress.
>
> Some days ago I've downloaded version 7.4.3 of postgresql and I've begin
> to work over without know other jobs of other developers     :-o

You should really get the CVS code if you want to hack on Postgres ...
there are a lot of changes since 7.4.3.

Jason Tesser: You might not have understood me or I am not understanding you.
Paul Thomas: It feels like we're 2 people divided by a common language...