Re: Multiple Xids in PGPROC? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Multiple Xids in PGPROC?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:21:18PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Sorry I haven't gotten your patches in yet.  Tom is working on some
> > other back patches.
>
> I've been sloppy lately with #ifdef, because it takes some time to get
> right and testing it takes even more time.  I don't know if it's worth
> it -- do you still have the idea of incremental, non disturbing patches?

No.  I think we should forget about the #ifdef's and just keep adding to
your patch.  I am not sure if we are going to apply it incrementally or
as one big patch, but We are going to review your existing posted patch
in a few days.

Pennsylvania19073