Re: Random thoughts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Random thoughts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tuesday 20 April 2004 23:21, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> I've had a few thoughts.
>
> 1. How about we start up a Wiki to write a training course for
> PostgreSQL?  Someone can set up the initial sections and subsections and
> then people can add stuff in and edit it as necessary.  When done, we
> can have it available for download and self-testing.
>
> (Where is the current Wiki?)

There's been some talk about this in the past, but not much has ever some of
it. If you'd like to get the ball rolling, you can use the wiki at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/

Maybe you can start with a description on your goals for the training course
and how they differ from just enhancing the tutorial (which I know you've
done some work on as well)

Robert Treat