Re: Aberdeen Study on OS RDBMS: exceprts and breakdown. - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Aberdeen Study on OS RDBMS: exceprts and breakdown.
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

> Should we write an open letter response (need to be carefully pitched
> though).

I've already contacted Sleepycat, via a conversation we were having about
OSCON.     Please let me see if that bears fruit before doing anything else.

And please do keep in mind that however many innaccuracies the report may have
contained regarding PostgreSQL in the full report, the *summary* was very
favorable to us.    And how many people do you think are going to read the
full report vs. the summary?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions