Re: License on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bernard Clement
Subject Re: License on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
There is no license fee either for commercial or non commercial usage as
state: " Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and
its documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written
agreement is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and
this paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies.

HOWEVER, I AM NOT A LAWER, THEREFORE I COULD BE WRONG.

Regards,

Bernard