Re: Funniest way to write 'PostgreSQL' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew D. Fuller
Subject Re: Funniest way to write 'PostgreSQL'
Date
List pgsql-general
[ I'm a bit behind on email :]

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 07:41:52PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Kaarel, and lo! it spake thus:
> Kaarel wrote:
>
> >What is the funniest way you have seen 'PostgreSQL' written?
> >
> >Postgres and Postgre are a common way to say PostgreSQL...and they are
> >not really funny either. But check this out: 'PosteGres' as in
> >http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=100466&cid=8567307 (as a side
> >note, this particular comment is also a pretty fun reading by itself).
>

> I can already supplement the list with PostSQL (
> http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=100352&cid=8551597 ). I wonder
> if PostgreSQL is PostSQL then is MySQL PreSQL?

I saw a PHP book once with a whole chapter on using PHP with
PostgreSQLSQL.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net