General Bits [was Re: [pgsql-advocacy] another postgres article] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject General Bits [was Re: [pgsql-advocacy] another postgres article]
Date
List pgsql-general
GeneralBits is published weekly on Mondays, for those
who do not know already .  Every issue is completely
about PostgreSQL.

There are many good (and some mediocre :-)
articles available; check out the archive area.
There are currently 66 issues available for
review--over a year's worth of columns.
And check out the Tidbits area for published papers, talks
and examples.

Features include, for example, Josh's annotated
postgresql.conf and performance document.  There
is also recently published articles about
materialized views and an overview of Plony.

GeneralBits usually gets its subjects and some
of its content from pgsql-general.  But more
original articles are being published, with
more code examples.

An added feature is Indexable GeneralBits
which is in beta and available to people who
are willing to give me feedback.  This is
a collection of reports, including hand indexed
keyword searches on articles.  For information
about accessing Indexable GeneralBits, email
generalbits@varlena.com or donate to the care
and feeding of the column by subscribing. Subscription
information is available in each issue.

The current issue is always available at:
    http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

cheers,

elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com
                        1-866-varlena
          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/