Re: Sudden semi-deterministic disconnection between queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Sudden semi-deterministic disconnection between queries
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 10 March 2004 07:34, Peter Schuller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a difficult-to-debug problem. I will try to keep this as brief as
> possible without leaving things out. In a certain situation my application
> fails with:

Actually, as a follow-up to my previous reply, I've just realised what you
were saying.

>    org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection is closed.  Operation is
> not permitted.

So - it's complaining the connection is closed! If it's the backend crashing,
that must be listed in the logs.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd