Re: [HACKERS] Regression tests on Nintendo Game Cube - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Regression tests on Nintendo Game Cube
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > Very Cool!  Can we add this to the list of supported platforms?  Also
> > what do folks think of submitting this as a news blurb to slashdot?
> > This seems like some "good feelings" type news that is right up thier
> > alley.
>
> Can someone find me the original Hackers e-mail on Google groups, or
> something?   I'd like to report this to Slashdot, but I don't want to hammer
> our archives server.

Sure:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=game+cube+group:comp.databases.postgresql.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.databases.postgresql.*&selm=4046DEDB.90506%40cybertec.at&rnum=1

You can link to the thread too if you prefer.