Tips for public hosting ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hervé Piedvache
Subject Tips for public hosting ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Do you know if there is a guide and/or a description of procedures to make a
public hosting site with PostgreSQL.

Sorry for my english ... so I mean I want to offer to some clients the ability
to use PostgreSQL by themself, managing their database, making their own web
site using PostgreSQL ... on my web server ... I'm clear ?

Then I just want to know if there is a simple documentation which explain the
main things to do, parameters, and classical tools to configure ...

We usualy do only dedicated servers for our clients, with specific
development, but some of them would like to make some small things on their
web using PostgreSQL ... and we would like to give them this possibility but
without any trouble with PostgreSQL configurations ...

Thanks per advance ...

Regards,
--
Hervé Piedvache