Re: zlib directory in configure. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurent FAILLIE
Subject Re: zlib directory in configure.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,
--- Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit : >
Laurent FAILLIE
> <l_faillie@yahoo.com> writes:
> > Is it possible to improve "configure" script of
> > postgresql to allow to specify in which directory
> > 3rd tool is installed ?
>
> See --with-includes and --with-libraries.

Yes, thanks to point me out this options ...

Anyway it should be more concistant w/ other free
software (like PHP, Apache, ...) if we can specify
this path in --with_zlib. Juste my 2cents remarke ;-D

Thanks for Postgresql and your support :-)

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.  _________    100 % Dictionnary Free ! /        /(/  Dico  / /    Pleins d'autres
fautessur
/________/ /    http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /    http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.