Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> > The issue right now is that the -core and gborg versions are no longer in
> > sync ... we're working on correcting that ...
>
> He seemed to be saying that he wanted all or nothing, but I couldn't
> figure out what "all" was.  Glad it is moving forward, so I don't need
> to understand the issue.  :-)

No, the way I understood it is that LJ got the impression that Brett
wasn't willing to provide commit access to the CVS, so any patches that LJ
submitted would hav to go through a review process, etc ...

At least that's what *I* thought hte issue is/was and am working based on
that :)

----