Fwd: [PHP] PHP/PostGreSQL Articles - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Fwd: [PHP] PHP/PostGreSQL Articles
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
FYI Since I don't think everyone here reads the -php list.

Subject: [PHP] PHP/PostGreSQL  Articles
Date: Wednesday 11 February 2004 17:22
From: David Costa <geeks@dotgeek.org>
To: pgsql-php@postgresql.org

Hello ;)

I manage a small albeit promising website (not for profit, no ads, no
subscriptions) dedicated to PHP Programming (http://www.dotgeek.org)

We (I) are looking for writers on the following topics:

-Articles  with examples of PHP and postgresql development
- Migration from Mysql to Postgresql

I might be willing to pay for good articles, (payment per article or on
a deal basis).

The budget is modest but it could fit well if you are a student and
have some spare time handy.

It could be something fun and interesting at the same time.

Feel free to msg email me at geeks at dotgeek dot org  for any further
information,

Regards
David Costa

               http://archives.postgresql.org