isntallation of postgres on windows 2000 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sh A Guru Prasad
Subject isntallation of postgres on windows 2000
Date
List pgsql-general
We have developed an application with postgres 7.3.2 on
redhat linux with php 4.0 as front end. I want to port this
application on windows95/98.
  But I am facing problem with postres installation on
win95/98. After going through ur web site I decided to
install postgres on win2000. Please give the detailed
procedure regarding
how to install postgres on win2000
what are the other requirements to run the php application
on windows2000.  Its very urgently required. I kindly
request you to do the needful.
regards
guru