Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Brett Schwarz wrote:

> One of the problems I see is that it was asked over a year ago to
> separate libpgtcl from the core, and Karl did that. But people continued
> to update the core libpgtcl for some reason, I am not sure why.

Odd, I didn't even know that one was left ... can you confirm that all
changes to the -core version are in the gborg version?  Or, maybe easier,
are there less changes to the gborg version then to -core?  Basically,
let's get the two versions 're-merged', and then we can cvs delete it from
the core tree ...

----