Your OSCON Submission may be Lost! Re-Submit ASAP! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Your OSCON Submission may be Lost! Re-Submit ASAP!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert, Greg, George, Joe:

I am e-mailing you because you said that you were submitting a proposal to
OSCON for a tutorial or talk.    The OSCON system does not currently show any
submission from you.

Their submission form already has been shown to have dropped Robert Bernier's
submission, so if you know you sent one, please submit it again.   Also keep
your initial confirmation that you submitted it in case of any issues.

One further piece of advice: if you were submitting a tutorial only, I suggest
seeing if you can't figure out a 45-min talk submission as well.   We only
get 2 tutorials this year.   There may be money to help with airfare if that
was your concern about doing a tutorial.

For everyone else's info, here are the people we have listed on OSCON's
machine:
me
Elein
Jan Wieck
Paul Ramsay
Andrew Sullivan
Chris Travers

... and that's IT.  If you don't see your name above, your submission was not
received (does not cover other tracks, I'm talking PostgreSQL only here).

Anyone up for writing O'Reilly a new submission system?  ;-)

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions