Re: PITR Dead horse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: PITR Dead horse?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
pgsql-hackers-pitr@postgresql.org

I set myself as owner, since I didn't figure it was something you really
needed added to your plate? :)  Just means you don't have to go through
and do the Approvals for postings when they need it, I'll just do it as my
normal stuff ...

----