Re: msg translation into sk_SK, Docs: SGML -> XML - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: msg translation into sk_SK, Docs: SGML -> XML
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 06:33:09PM +0100, BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:
> Having googled around I found this about Docbook to PDF conversion:
>
> http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/May2000/article152.shtml
>
> no sign of fop.
>
> I hope it helps and that I am not mistaken when I claim the format is
> docbook.
Yes,  it's simular  "jade"  way that  we use  for  SGML now. The  "fop"advantage is direct conversion without huge TeX
stuff.
   Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/

________ Information from NOD32 ________