Re: I can't upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.4 in RedHat 9.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: I can't upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.4 in RedHat 9.0
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday 26 January 2004 09:03 pm, Manuel Tejada wrote:
> Where I can get the rpms for PostgreSQL 7.4.1?

> The  ftp://ftp15.us.postgresql.org/binary/v7.4.1/redhat/ only has
> subdirectories for redhat-6.2, redhat-7.3, redhat-8.0, rhas-2.1, rhel3

For RH9 you will have to rebuild from the source RPM, since I don't yet have
an RH9 set built.  The source RPM is in the SRPMS directory under v7.4.1.  Or
you can wait until either Sander Steffann or someone else builds a set that I
can upload.  I no longer have an RH9 machine installed to build it with.

You might be able to use the RHEL3 set, though, since RHEL3 and RHL9 are
pretty close.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology