Re: Fwd: Re: [Ossi] New Open Source License: Single Supplier Open Source License - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [Ossi] New Open Source License: Single Supplier Open Source License
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 03:10:40PM -0800, Richard Schilling wrote:

> I'm forwarding this message onto this list because this is where
> the thread belongs.

With all due respect to your efforts, I don't think this list _is_
where the discussion belongs, if for no other reason than that
license wars in general are not really welcome here.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner