Re: PostgreSQL installation CD based on Morphix - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: PostgreSQL installation CD based on Morphix
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I've read past thread and I know about new book from No Starch Press.

Now, I need some comments about applications which should be included in
such LiveCD.  Which application is appealing for PostgreSQL promotions
or demonstrations?

Or which kind of applications (admin tools, middleware, languages, user
apps) should be included?

Any suggestions or recommendations?

No Starch Press's KNOPPIX includes all of server-side stuffs, pgAdmin3
and pgaccess. Right?

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <snaga@snaga.org>