Survey: Motivations to Contribute - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ralph Spitzer
Subject Survey: Motivations to Contribute
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all!

I'm doing a research project on the motives of free software / open source
software developers. This survey follows a somewhat different approach than
some earlier studies and tries to incorporate concepts of social
psychology to better understand the internal motivation of developers.

The questionnaire consists of 44 questions which should be scored on a scale
from 1 to 7. According to test runs, completion of the questionnaire should
take about 6 minutes. No registration required.

The questionnaire and more information about the survey can be found here:

*** http://foss-survey.at.tf ***

The survey will be online until the end of January. I hope to have the results
online by mid February. If you want to be notified, please enter
your email address in the appropriate box.

If you have questions or comments about this survey, please CC me or email me
directly, because I will unsubscribe from this list within the next few days.

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

ralph