schema and win1250 support + misc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject schema and win1250 support + misc
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

  I need schema support in odbc driver (it means change schema when
connecting) more user friendly. So I attach patch for US only.

Second patch contains support for win1250 encoding and
one (I think) bug fix. It's in pgtypes.c in getCharColumnSize.
This function call SC_get_Curres which can return NULL and
getCharColumnSize doesn't handle it.

Comments are welcome

Luf

P.S. I use diff -iwaru <orig> <new> to create *.diff. I create
     diffs againist CVS snapshoted today.

Attachment