Re: The Tutorial(TM) - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From David Fetter
Subject Re: The Tutorial(TM)
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 09:13:47PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> David Fetter wrote:
> > Kind people,
> >
> > I was looking over the Tutorial section, and noticed that Foreign
> > Keys is in the "Advanced" section.  I believe this is a mistake,
> > and would like to patch up the difference.  What files are
> > involved in the source tree apart from doc/src/sgml/query.sgml and
> > doc/src/sgml/query.sgml ?
> >
> > TIA :)
>
> I think you just move the section and submit a patch.

Patching...

BTW, src/tutorial/basics.source and src/tutorial/advanced.source also
need patching for this.  BTW2, as this is a pretty extensive rewrite,
I'll put up a web page that shows how the patch would work :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778