The script kiddies are busy again ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject The script kiddies are busy again ...
Date
List pgsql-general
G'evening ...

  Starting around 9:30am on the 7nd of January, our IPs appear to have
become an innocent bystander in this months second DoS attack.

  After doing some searching through logs, our provider was able to
isolate the MAC address that appears to have been killing the network, and
blocked them.

  Things *appear* to be back to normal now, but we will be monitoring the
servers (and traffic) in case they move to a different computer :(

  In the future, if something like this happens, the best place to turn
for more immediate information is the #PostgreSQL channel on
irc.freenode.net, where several of us are sitting ...

----