Re: postgresql.org server problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: postgresql.org server problems
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc removed a warez site on gborg.postgresql.org yesterday, and now we
> are getting packet flooded on our main PostgreSQL servers.  I am sure
> Marc is on top of this problem and will resolve it soon.

Actually, it turns out the problem wasn't just our server ... seems that
GlobalCrossing had some major network issues today generating some major
packet loss ... seems that all problems are now resolved *cross fingers*
so hopefully this is the worst that '04 has to throw at us ...

----