Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 03:10:12PM +0800, Liang, Guang Yu (Lucy) wrote:
> Yes, the enable-thread-safety is used in configure file.
> Is it expected to be there?

Could you please try to configure without threading? I'd just like to
remove all components not neccessary to see if the problem still arises.

> I can try an empty database and let you know the result.

ok.

> For machine login, I'm afraid it will be agains Lucent
> Security policy. Maybe we can try to open a Netmeeting
> session and share the desktop to see the same window.

Actually I'm afraid that won't be enough, as I can send you all things
to test via email as well. The problem is that this has such a long
turnaround. If I could access the machine, or another one with this bug,
myself, I could test debug the whole stuff.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De