Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Robert John Shepherd
Subject Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

> > I have not heard this.  What are the details?  Where did
> > you see this?

If this is indeed true, I'd like to be one of the many who offer Hiroshi
thanks for his work on the psqlodbc driver. He has always been extremely
helpful and friendly, providing fixes and improvements at an unbelievable
speed of knots.

Hiroshi if you are out there, good luck for the future!

You will be missed. :/

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor