Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004

From: Marc G. Fournier
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Christopher Kings-Lynne, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  ("Marc G. Fournier", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  ("Marc G. Fournier", )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON  (Andrew Dunstan, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Christopher Browne, )

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> >>Alternately, maybe it's time to try to get the fundraising operation into
> >>gear.  Greg?  What's our status for setup?
> >

> > My goal is to have everything done by January 31st.
>
> Speaking of fund raising, SourceForge has just started a 'donations'
> system whereby people can donate money to projects.  Maybe you want to
> enable it on the PostgreSQL project.
>
> We at the phpPgAdmin project don't really have any use for donations,
> but we could just forward them all through to the PostgreSQL project?
>
> Would this be at all useful?

Someone mentioned that the 'fees' were relatively high though ... that you
lose a fair amount off the top *to* Sourceforge?

----
Email:            Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664