Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Marek,

> Of course... Any further sugestions or questions ? Maybe my vision of
> PostgreSQL site will be a good start for changing postgresql.org - I
> have quite big experience in making web portals...

Really?   Well, then, why not join the WWW group?   We could sure use the
help.

Here's how to join the WWW group:

1) Send an e-mail to Dave Page ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
telling him how you'd like to help with Web and that you will be subscribing
to the list.

2) Send a "subscribe pgsql-www" request to majordomo@postgresql.org

-Josh

--