Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 04:10:05PM -0600, Seum-Lim Gan wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> We tried but seems this didn't solve the problem.
>
> Actually the ldd command in the log I attached yesterday
> has showed the link to the right libecpgtypes.so and libpg.so.

You misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about libpq but about libpgtypes.
The latest libecpg should depend on libpgtypes. Since yours doesn't I
wonder which on you link to your program.

Could you please tell me which version of libecpg you are using?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De