Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: dyntest.pgc not working in 7.4 ?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 01:50:39PM -0600, Seum-Lim Gan wrote:
> We compiled the dyntest.pgc (in src/interfaces/ecpg/test)
> and tried it out but it seems like it is not able to
> stop after reading the last record and keep going on
> forever. sqlcode return is always 0 and never get to 100
> where it is supposed to. The dyntest.pgc has not changed from
> 7.3.4 to 7.4 and it used to work in 7.3.4.

Do you use any special options to ecpg?

I just tried with CVS HEAD and it runs without a problem. Albeit on an
empty database just showing the system tables.

Anyone else having problems with this test case?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De