Re: update time zone in timestamps - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CSN
Subject Re: update time zone in timestamps
Date
List pgsql-general
Does Postgres use the system's timezone
(/etc/localzone) at all? Or does "SET TIME ZONE 'MST'"
need to be placed in postgres.conf to make it always
used (I set it via psql, but it appears to only be set
for that connection)?

Thanks,
CSN