Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jini us
Subject Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for all the answers.
It seems if I wish to make my idea into
reality I will have to invest in the Profesional
Microsoft Visual C++ studio.

Having said that if anyone can help me
with a cheap copy of the developer studio
which you do not want and want to sell it to me
very very cheap.
I will be greatful.

Eclipse also has a nice c++ plugin.

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams