Re: psql: \dg and groups for \du - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: psql: \dg and groups for \du
Date
List pgsql-patches
Nice:

    test=> create group test;
    CREATE GROUP
    test=> \dg
    List of database groups
     Group name | Group ID
    ------------+----------
     test       |      100
    (1 row)

    test=> alter group test add user postgres;
    ALTER GROUP
    test=> \du
                      List of database users
     User name | User ID |         Attributes         | Groups
    -----------+---------+----------------------------+--------
     postgres  |       1 | superuser, create database | {test}
    (1 row)

Patch applied, docs added, TODO updated.  Thanks.

Markus Bertheau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is a patch that adds display of the groups a user belongs to to
> \du and a \dg command to psql. It's against 7.4beta5.
>
> --
> Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>

[ Attachment, skipping... ]