Updates for RPMS. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Updates for RPMS.
Date
List pgsql-general
Sander Steffann has built Red Hat 6.2, 7.3, 9, and RHEL 2.1 RPM's for me, and
I have uploaded them.  The release is different; 0.3PGDG and 0.4PGDG.  I will
be looking at his spec file differences and updating the source RPM soon.
The binary RPM for Fedora will remain at 0.2PGDG for now.

If you have Fedora 1, Aurora 1.0, or Red Hat 8.0, you may continue using the
0.2PGDG set: for these distributions nothing has changed.  The only change is
in the building of the RPMs for Red Hat 6.2, 7.3, 9, and RHEL 2.1.

A 1PGDG RPMset should come soon, once I see what Sander has done.  This will
just be spec file changes, probably, unless another bug appears in the
initscript.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology