Re: updated linux startup script? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CSN
Subject Re: updated linux startup script?
Date
List pgsql-general
I did initdb -D /var/lib/pgsql/data. I downloaded the
attached script from this message -
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2003-11/msg01258.php
- and will give that a try. (I was getting the same
"old version" errors as well.)

CSN