Re: [GENERAL] First generic/redhatish RPM's uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: [GENERAL] First generic/redhatish RPM's uploaded to ftp.postgresql.org.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Friday 21 November 2003 01:13 pm, Lamar Owen wrote:
> I have uploaded a first cut at the RPM's to ftp.postgresql.org.  While I am
> not 100% convinced of the need to do so, I have restructured the
> directories, and await comment on that.

> I expect RH 7.3, RH9,  and RH 6.2 packages shortly from Sander, once he
> reads this mail and gets the time to build them, as he has already asked to
> help do this.  I have RH 8.0 at my disposal, and will build those.  I will
> also be building Aurora 1.0 packages.

Aurora 1.0 and Red Hat 8.0 source and binaries are uploaded.  The source RPM
has changed a little for each of these, which is noted in the release tag; I
have some work to do in the specfile portability, which I will do soon.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology