Re: Commercial binary support? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: Commercial binary support?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 04:19:35PM -0600, Austin Gonyou wrote:
> I've been looking all over but I can't seem to see a company that is
> providing *up-to-date* postgresql support and provides their own
> supported binaries. Am I barking up the wrong tree entirely here?

Why do you insist on "their own binaries"? I think there are several
companies out there providing support for a given version of PostgreSQL
and doubt they all ask for their own binaries. At least we do not.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De