Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: wxGTK2ud BuildRequires dependencies
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 18 Novembre 2003 14:29, Adam H. Pendleton a écrit :
> This sounds quite ominous considering that we do exactly that:
> distribute a private port of wxWindows.  Also, depending on the license
> they choose to distribute wxWindows under, could it cause problems with
> our product (i.e. GPL vs LGPL)?

Dear Adam,

I don't know. Probably not very important because the assignements are illegal
in most European countries.

The most important point to me is that assignments are being put on hold, not
canceled. Which means that the members of the board are well-aware that the
assignments are not valid in European law, but still refuse to cancel them.

Why can't they simply cancel the assignments and propose new/modified ones in
one week or more? Everyone would probably sign back.

I am tired of all this.

Cheers, Jean-Michel