Re: RC2 will not make check on OSX 10.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Theodore Petrosky
Subject Re: RC2 will not make check on OSX 10.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
BTW,

I find it difficult to understand exactally what
reasonable values are.

Is it possible in the docs to explain a little what
these values should be. Or how to calculate them. I
felt totally in the dark. If I hadn't fallen across an
email on one of the sites that suggested values, I
think I wouldn't have succeeded. Luckily they worked.

There should be some way to recommend values.....

Ted