Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: embedded postgresql + C++ IDE
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday 14 November 2003 18:47, jini us wrote:
> I was looking at the screen shots and the screen shots
> do not show any features for GUI  drag + drop
> development.
>
> Does it have a GUI drag + drop for drawing windows
> components ?

Yes. It has Qt designer which supports custom KDE widgets but two things.

1. This discussion is offtopic on this list.
2. I don't know how many people use DnD to design GUIs. Qt offers so much
control that it is rather tempting to do GUI in text editor.

 Shridhar