Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Chill, dude.  No yelling.
I've just set up a couple of local wikis lately.
I know there is already one on techdocs, but I know
no one uses it, too.

I prefer moin, the python based wiki.  After wrangling
with a php wiki, I really prefer the more sophisticated
approach of moin.

Success of a wiki depends on its adoption which depends
to a certain amount on subtle management of anarchy.

I also have the revamp of techdocs on my plate, but
a wiki revamp would give more bang for the buck faster.

--elein